Sunday 19 May 2013

Three days post.

What had I been up to? Nothing much, really.. or the human is just being a typical zombie at home. . So, here are some picturess..

This was me on Friday, growling at some passer by


Top view of me inside the crate which was taken on saturday., don't mind my pwetty fur all over. 
Well, hello there. 

*smiles weakly for the camera*

This was today, which I went to the groomers to get some bathing and nail trimming done because the humans are being typical lazy human beings. (truth is, I'm a stubborn headed rascal who doesn't wants to have my nails trimmed by the humans at home.) 

What happened?  well, the car turned into the street of where my home sweet home is, I was so excited and impatient at the same time that I jumped right out of the car window and gave the humans a fright of their lives. Thankfully, the car was barely even moving while waiting for the auto gate to be opened. Yeah I know *evil laughs* Anyway, the human swore they would never wind down the window for me ever again during car rides because with my kangaroo instinct is just really unpredictable at times.. maybe it's time to get me a doggie seat belt instead. Oh and I'm perfectly fine, still jumping around ;)


Love, 
Elrayn

No comments:

Post a Comment